DiCal-ToM POCSAG receiver
DiCal-ToM is a POCSAG receiver with a 7-inch touch monitor that can receive, display and print out alarm messages.
A compact receiver that is easy to read
DiCal-ToM is a POCSAG receiver with a 7-inch touch monitor (800 x 480 pixels). DiCal-ToM displays alarm messages that are easy to read even from large distances.
It can also be configured to print out the messages either automatically or manually via the USB interface and is compatible with all commonly-used printers.
It also provides an audio playback of MP3 files when an alarm is received.
- Displays the time the alarm was received
- Line-audio output for controlling ELA systems, for example
- Switch output potential-free via relays; switching time configurable
- High reception sensitivity of less than 1 µV/m
- 32 RIC areas (over one million RICs in total)