The IBB Power systems and building blocks are built around our Flatpack2 rectifier and designed for applications as switchgear, telecom, emergency lighting, alarm systems etc.
The basic power core has 4-8 rectifier positions, a controller and a bulk DC output feed, that can be used in the FPC cabinet with possibility for optional DC distribution, battery breaker and connection unit.
The power core is prepared for any Flatpack2 rectifier module and depending on the rectifier choice the system output can be either of the following:
24V/40 – 300A, 48V/15 – 300A, 60V/15 – 266A
110V/10 – 134A, 125V/10 – 128A, 220V/5 – 73A
- Pre-engineered systems and building blocks
- Easy installation & commissioning
- High efficiency; less power consumption and heat dissipation
- Overall Size and footprint of cabinet: 50% of Thyristor
- Controlled Size
- Modular Hot Plug-in Construction allows
- Redundancy; n+1, n+2… configurations
- Very low MTTR; < 5 minutes
- Very high MTBF > 350000 hours
- Extensive control & alarm functions with remote control capabilities
- Optional built in VRLA batteries (up to 125VDC)