TB9400 Base Station
The Harris TB9400 is open-standards compliant, ensuring interoperability with other agencies.
This Base Station/Repeater has made smooth migrations easier than ever before, and is capable of analog simulcast over IP, P25 Phase 1, P25 Phase 2. The built-in software voter and simulcast controller reduces your required hardware and saves rack space.
The TB9400 provides cost-effective deployment and improved operational performance. Modular by design, this secure and reliable Base Station/Repeater scales with each organization’s needs as they change and grow. Remote management and monitoring options including built-in diagnostics and access level control, multiple user accounts, fault diagnosis, and detailed alarm monitoring and management via IP.
- Operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800 MHz frequency bands
- Scalable network design with IP connectivity
- Advanced capacity and interoperability with adherence to P25 standards
- Extensive remote management and monitoring options with a focus on security
- MIL-STD designed and tested for reliability to mitigate network outages